Nowadays your mobile phones integrate convenient features like the option to take a screenshot. With a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Vibe X from Lenovo offers to take excellent images of the best moment of your personal life.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps such as WhatsApp, Reddit, Discord,… or for one email, the process of shooting screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe X working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is definitely truly convenient. The truth is, you have the choice among two general options. The first one takes advantage of the regular applications of your Lenovo Vibe X. The second technique is going to make you utilize a third-party application, accredited, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe X. Let’s check the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X
- Head to the screen that you choose to capture
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Lenovo Vibe X easily made a screenshoot of the display
If your Lenovo Vibe X do not possess home button, the method is the following:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- The Lenovo Vibe X easily grabbed a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo Vibe X until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head to the display you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X by using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe X, you can! We chose for you some effective apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Download these apps on your Lenovo Vibe X and capture screenshots!
Extra: In the event that you can upgrade your Lenovo Vibe X to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe X is going to be way more simplistic. Google chose to ease the method like that:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe X is saved on a special folder.
From there, you are able to publish screenshots taken with the Lenovo Vibe X.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe X model
Source: Screenshot Google