Nowadays your smartphones integrate great features just like the capability to capture a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite from Lenovo offers to shoot top quality photos of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps like Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one text message, the technique of making screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite running Android 5.0 Lollipop is incredibly convenient. In fact, you have the option between two simple ways. The first one works with the basic equipment of your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite. The second technique is going to make you utilize a third-party apps, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite. Let’s find out the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite actually made a screenshoot of the display
If your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite do not possess home button, the method is as below:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home button
- Your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite easily did an ideal screenshot that you can show by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite right until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head over to the display you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite using third party apps
If perhaps you want to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite, it’s possible!! We picked for you a few really good apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some shady manipulation. Set up these apps on your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite and take screenshots!
Bonus: If you can upgrade your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite is much more pain-free. Google chose to shorten the technique in this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite is kept on a distinctive folder.
After that, you will be able to share screenshots taken with the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite model
Source: Screenshot Google