In these days our mobile phones include helpful features such as the option to print a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus from Lenovo promises to take top quality pictures of the best occasion of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Twitter , Wechat , Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of shooting screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus using Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be truly fast. In reality, you have the option between two general ways. The first one make use of the fundamental items of your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus. The second process will have you use a third-party apps, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus. Let’s see the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Head to the screen that you choose to record
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus just took a screenshoot of the display
If your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus don’t have home button, the method is the following:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus simply took a fantastic screenshot that you can publish by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head to the screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus using third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two really good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Download these apps on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus and capture screenshots!
Special: In the case that you are able to upgrade your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus has become considerably more straight forward. Google agreed to make easier the procedure in this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is saved on a special folder.
Following that, you can actually share screenshots realized with the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus model
Source: Screenshot Google