Right now our favorite cell phones integrate convenient characteristics just like the option to shoot a screenshot. With a display screen size of 4.5″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the Lenovo Vibe B from Lenovo guarantees to take quality photos of the best moment of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps such as Twitter , Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe B using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is certainly very convenient. In reality, you have the choice between two general ways. The first one requires the basic items of your Lenovo Vibe B. The second solution will make you employ a third-party apps, reliable, to make a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe B. Let’s find out the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe B
- Head over to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Lenovo Vibe B just took a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Lenovo Vibe B don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home button
- Your Lenovo Vibe B simply made a wonderful screenshot that you can send by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Lenovo Vibe B until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Look at the display screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe B with third party apps
In cases where you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe B, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of very good apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your Lenovo Vibe B and make screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you can update your Lenovo Vibe B to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe B is incredibly more convenient. Google decided to shorten the technique like this:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe B is saved on a distinctive folder.
From there, you can share screenshots taken with the Lenovo Vibe B.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe B model
Source: Screenshot Google