In these days most of our mobile phones integrate convenient features as the option to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 6″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo S939 from Lenovo assures to record outstanding photos of the best situation of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps like Tik Tok, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the process of taking screenshot on the Lenovo S939 running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is definitely very convenient. Actually, you have the choice between two common methods. The first one make use of the fundamental tools of your Lenovo S939. The second solution will make you use a third-party apps, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo S939. Let’s find out the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo S939
- Look at the screen that you expect to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Lenovo S939 actually made a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Lenovo S939 do not have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo S939 simply took a great screenshot that you can show by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo S939 until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head to the display screen you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo S939 by using third party apps
In the event that you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo S939, it’s possible!! We picked for you one or two very good apps that you should install. No need to be root or some shady manipulation. Install these apps on your Lenovo S939 and take screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you can upgrade your Lenovo S939 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the Lenovo S939 is going to be much more pain-free. Google chose to shorten the operation this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo S939 is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, you can publish screenshots taken with the Lenovo S939.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo S939 model
Source: Screenshot Google