Right now our mobile phones integrate helpful characteristics such as the ability to print a screenshot. Using a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo S90 Sisley from Lenovo promises to capture top quality pictures of the best situation of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one email, the technique of making screenshot on the Lenovo S90 Sisley working with Android 4.4 KitKat is very convenient. In fact, you have the option among two common techniques. The first one takes advantage of the fundamental assets of your Lenovo S90 Sisley. The second option will have you use a third-party apps, trusted, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo S90 Sisley. Let’s experience the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo S90 Sisley
- Go to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo S90 Sisley actually realized a screenshoot of the display
If your Lenovo S90 Sisley do not possess home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Lenovo S90 Sisley just made a wonderful screenshot that you are able send by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo S90 Sisley right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Head to the screen you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo S90 Sisley by using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo S90 Sisley, it’s possible!! We selected for you a couple of effective apps that you may install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Set up these apps on your Lenovo S90 Sisley and capture screenshots!
Extra: If you can upgrade your Lenovo S90 Sisley to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Lenovo S90 Sisley is going to be much more simplistic. Google chose to make easier the operation in this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo S90 Sisley is saved on a distinct folder.
From there, you will be able to publish screenshots taken on your Lenovo S90 Sisley.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo S90 Sisley model
Source: Screenshot Google