Recently most of our smartphones have useful functionalities just like the capability to take a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo S856 from Lenovo offers to record top quality photos of the best occasion of your life.
For a screenshot of popular apps like Twitter , Skype, Linkedin,… or for one email, the task of taking screenshot on your Lenovo S856 running Android 4.4 KitKat is without question extremely simple. In reality, you have the choice among two simple techniques. The first one takes advantage of the fundamental options of your Lenovo S856. The second method is going to make you employ a third-party application, accredited, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo S856. Let’s discover the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo S856
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo S856 simply made a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Lenovo S856 lack home button, the process is the following:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home key
- Your Lenovo S856 just shot a fantastic screenshot that you can share by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo S856 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Check out the screen you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo S856 using third party apps
In the casethat you want to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo S856, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two very good apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Add these apps on your Lenovo S856 and capture screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Lenovo S856 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Lenovo S856 is much more easy. Google chose to ease the method this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo S856 is kept on a special folder.
Following that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized on your Lenovo S856.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo S856 model
Source: Screenshot Google