In these modern times most of our smartphones feature tremendous functionalities just like the capability to take a screenshot. With a display size of 4.7″ and a resolution of 540 x 960px, the Lenovo S660 from Lenovo promises to shoot quality pictures of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Twitter , Wechat , Linkedin,… or for one text message, the procedure of taking screenshot on your Lenovo S660 working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is without question very convenient. The truth is, you have the option between two common solutions. The first one make use of the fundamental assets of your Lenovo S660. The second solution is going to make you employ a third-party software, reliable, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo S660. Let’s find out the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo S660
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- The Lenovo S660 just made a screenshoot of your screen
If your Lenovo S660 do not possess home button, the approach is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your Lenovo S660 just made a great screenshot that you can show by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo S660 right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo S660 with third party apps
If for some reason you want to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo S660, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two effective apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Set up these apps on your Lenovo S660 and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you can update your Lenovo S660 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on your Lenovo S660 is going to be considerably more smooth. Google decided to make easier the technique this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo S660 is kept on a particular folder.
After that, you can publish screenshots taken on your Lenovo S660.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo S660 model
Source: Screenshot Google