In these modern times our cell phones have practical features as the capability to print a screenshot. With a display screen size of 6.4″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus from Lenovo guarantees to record high quality pictures of the best instant of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps such as Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one email, the process of taking screenshot on your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus working with Android 6.0 Marshmallow is truly convenient. Believe it or not, you have the choice between two general solutions. The first one works with the generic assets of your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus. The second solution will have you employ a third-party software, reliable, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus. Let’s find out the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus actually made a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus do not possess home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus easily made a fantastic screenshot that you can show by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you desire to record, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus using third party apps
In cases where you prefer to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus, you can! We selected for you a couple of very good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Add these apps on your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus and take screenshots!
Extra: If you can upgrade your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus has become considerably more straight forward. Google made the decision to shorten the procedure like this:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is saved on a special folder.
Following that, you will be able to share screenshots taken with the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Phab 2 Plus model
Source: Screenshot Google