Right now many of our mobile phones feature great characteristics such as the capability to print a screenshot. With a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 from Lenovo guarantees to snap outstanding images of the best occasion of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, Discord,… or for one email, the task of making screenshot on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 working with Android 4.4 KitKat is certainly incredibly convenient. Actually, you have the option between two general techniques. The first one takes advantage of the generic assets of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2. The second solution will have you implement a third-party apps, accredited, to make a screenshot on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2
- Look at the screen that you choose to record
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 actually realized a screenshoot of your screen
In the event that your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 don’t have home button, the process is as below:
- Press in unison the Power and Home button
- The Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 easily grabbed a perfect screenshot that you are able show by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Go to the screen you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 with third party apps
If perhaps you want to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two really good apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Download these apps on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to upgrade your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 is incredibly more convenient. Google chose to ease the procedure in this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 is saved on a particular folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots taken with the Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 model
Source: Screenshot Google