Right now a lot of our cell phones include tremendous features such as the option to shoot a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo A6010 from Lenovo offers to seize quality images of the best occasion of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps such as Twitter , Wechat , Discord,… or for one email, the process of capturing screenshot on the Lenovo A6010 running Android 5.0 Lollipop is definitely incredibly convenient. In fact, you have the option between two simple solutions. The first one requires the regular assets of your Lenovo A6010. The second option is going to make you use a third-party apps, accredited, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo A6010. Let’s find out the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo A6010
- Head over to the screen that you expect to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo A6010 simply took a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Lenovo A6010 lack home button, the method is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo A6010 just did a perfect screenshot that you are able show by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Lenovo A6010 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you expect to record, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo A6010 with third party apps
In cases where you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo A6010, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of top notch apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Use these apps on your Lenovo A6010 and take screenshots!
Special: In the case that you are able to upgrade your Lenovo A6010 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your Lenovo A6010 has become considerably more easy. Google chose to ease the method like this:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo A6010 is saved on a distinctive folder.
Following that, you will be able to share screenshots realized with the Lenovo A6010.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo A6010 model
Source: Screenshot Google