Nowadays most of our smartphones feature tremendous functionalities just like the capability to print a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 480 x 854px, the Lenovo A560 from Lenovo promises to capture quality pictures of the best moment of your existence.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps like Tik Tok, Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one email, the method of shooting screenshot on your Lenovo A560 running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is certainly extremely fast. In fact, you have the choice among two standard options. The first one takes advantage of the regular items of your Lenovo A560. The second method is going to have you implement a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Lenovo A560. Let’s find out the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo A560
- Look at the screen that you’d like to capture
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Lenovo A560 simply took a screenshoot of your screen
In the event that your Lenovo A560 do not have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo A560 simply made an ideal screenshot that you can show by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo A560 right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head to the screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo A560 by using third party apps
In cases where you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo A560, you can! We chose for you a few really good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some shady tricks. Install these apps on your Lenovo A560 and capture screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to update your Lenovo A560 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your Lenovo A560 has become incredibly more simplistic. Google made the decision to make easier the process like that:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo A560 is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you are able to publish screenshots realized with the Lenovo A560.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo A560 model
Source: Screenshot Google