In these modern times a lot of our mobile phones already include convenient features as the option to capture a screenshot. Using a display size of 5.45″ and a resolution of 720 x 1440px, the Lenovo A5 from Lenovo offers to seize quality pictures of the best moment of your existence.
For a screenshot of trendy apps such as Tik Tok, Skype, Tinder ,… or for one email, the technique of shooting screenshot on the Lenovo A5 using Android 8.0 Oreo is going to be very fast. Believe it or not, you have the option among two universal methods. The first one make use of the regular items of your Lenovo A5. The second process will make you utilize a third-party application, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo A5. Let’s find out the first method
The best way to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo A5
- Head to the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Lenovo A5 simply made a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Lenovo A5 do not possess home button, the approach is as below:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home key
- Your Lenovo A5 just shot a fantastic screenshot that you can send by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo A5 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Look at the screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo A5 by using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo A5, you can! We picked for you some very good apps that you should install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your Lenovo A5 and take screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can upgrade your Lenovo A5 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the Lenovo A5 has become much more simplistic. Google agreed to ease the operation this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo A5 is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, you can actually share screenshots taken on your Lenovo A5.
Source: Screenshot Google