In these days our favorite cell phones come with useful specifications like the ability to capture a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 480 x 854px, the Lenovo A399 from Lenovo offers to snap high quality images of the best moment of your life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps like Snapchat, Wechat , Tinder ,… or for one email, the technique of shooting screenshot on your Lenovo A399 working with Android 4.4 KitKat is extremely fast. In fact, you have the choice among two simple options. The first one utilize the regular items of your Lenovo A399. The second option will have you implement a third-party apps, accredited, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo A399. Let’s find out the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo A399
- Head to the screen that you want to record
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Lenovo A399 easily made a screenshoot of your display
However, if your Lenovo A399 lack home button, the procedure is the following:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Lenovo A399 simply made an ideal screenshot that you can send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo A399 until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Go to the display you choose to to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo A399 using third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Lenovo A399, you can! We picked for you one or two very good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some shady manipulation. Download these apps on your Lenovo A399 and take screenshots!
Extra: In the event that you can update your Lenovo A399 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on the Lenovo A399 has become considerably more straight forward. Google decided to make easier the process this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo A399 is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized with the Lenovo A399.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo A399 model
Source: Screenshot Google