In these modern times many of our cell phones come with helpful characteristics like the capability to capture a screenshot. With a display size of 4.5″ and a resolution of 480 x 854px, the Lenovo A3600 from Lenovo promises to snap outstanding images of the best instant of your life.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps such as Tik Tok, Wechat , Linkedin,… or for one text message, the procedure of capturing screenshot on your Lenovo A3600 running Android 4.4 KitKat is just extremely simple. The truth is, you have the choice among two universal ways. The first one utilize the regular applications of your Lenovo A3600. The second solution will make you implement a third-party software, reliable, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo A3600. Let’s discover the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo A3600
- Head to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down key
- The Lenovo A3600 simply realized a screenshoot of your screen
In the case that your Lenovo A3600 don’t have home button, the method is the following:
- Hold together the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo A3600 simply grabbed an ideal screenshot that you can send by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo A3600 until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Look at the display screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo A3600 using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo A3600, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two very good apps that you should install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Use these apps on your Lenovo A3600 and capture screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you are able to update your Lenovo A3600 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your Lenovo A3600 is much more straight forward. Google made the decision to ease the technique like that:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo A3600 is kept on a special folder.
From there, you will be able to publish screenshots taken on your Lenovo A3600.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo A3600 model
Source: Screenshot Google