Recently a lot of our mobile phones integrate practical features like the ability to take a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lava Pixel V2 from Lava assures to take excellent images of the best moment of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps like WhatsApp, Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the procedure of making screenshot on the Lava Pixel V2 running Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be extremely fast. Actually, you have the option among two universal solutions. The first one requires the generic items of your Lava Pixel V2. The second technique is going to make you use a third-party software, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Lava Pixel V2. Let’s experience the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Lava Pixel V2
- Head over to the screen that you’d like to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- The Lava Pixel V2 easily made a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your Lava Pixel V2 do not have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your Lava Pixel V2 easily made a fantastic screenshot that you can publish by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Lava Pixel V2 until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Look at the display you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lava Pixel V2 by using third party apps
In the event that you choose to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Lava Pixel V2, you can! We selected for you a couple of really good apps that you may install. No need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Use these apps on your Lava Pixel V2 and capture screenshots!
Special: If you can upgrade your Lava Pixel V2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your Lava Pixel V2 is going to be much more convenient. Google decided to ease the procedure this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Lava Pixel V2 is saved on a distinct folder.
From there, you can actually share screenshots realized with the Lava Pixel V2.
More ressources for the Lava brand and Lava Pixel V2 model
Source: Screenshot Google