In this modern time a lot of our cell phones include great specifications such as the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 540 x 960px, the KingSing S2 from KingSing offers to snap quality photos of the best instant of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the procedure of taking screenshot on your KingSing S2 working with Android 4.4 KitKat is without question truly fast. The truth is, you have the choice among two standard solutions. The first one make use of the generic applications of your KingSing S2. The second solution is going to have you implement a third-party apps, accredited, to make a screenshot on your KingSing S2. Let’s discover the first method
The best way to make a manual screenshot of your KingSing S2
- Go to the screen that you choose to capture
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your KingSing S2 easily realized a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your KingSing S2 do not possess home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home key
- Your KingSing S2 easily made a fantastic screenshot that you can share by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the KingSing S2 until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Go to the display you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your KingSing S2 using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your KingSing S2, you can! We chose for you one or two very good apps that you should install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Use these apps on your KingSing S2 and capture screenshots!
Bonus: If you are able to update your KingSing S2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the KingSing S2 has become incredibly more pain-free. Google decided to shorten the method in this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your KingSing S2 is saved on a particular folder.
From there, it is easy to share screenshots realized with the KingSing S2.
More ressources for the KingSing brand and KingSing S2 model
Source: Screenshot Google