In these modern times a lot of our mobile phones have great features like the capability to take a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the iNew I7000 from iNew guarantees to snap high quality pictures of the best instant of your life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps like Twitter , Facebook, Instagram,… or for one email, the process of capturing screenshot on the iNew I7000 using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is definitely very simple. In reality, you have the option among two basic methods. The first one requires the generic equipment of your iNew I7000. The second solution will make you implement a third-party application, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your iNew I7000. Let’s see the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your iNew I7000
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your iNew I7000 simply realized a screenshoot of the display
However, if your iNew I7000 do not have home button, the method is the following:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The iNew I7000 simply shot an ideal screenshot that you can publish by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the iNew I7000 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Check out the display you expect to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your iNew I7000 with third party apps
If perhaps you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your iNew I7000, it’s possible!! We selected for you a couple of top notch apps that you should install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Install these apps on your iNew I7000 and make screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your iNew I7000 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the iNew I7000 is going to be way more simplistic. Google made the decision to simplify the method in this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your iNew I7000 is kept on a particular folder.
From there, you can publish screenshots taken with the iNew I7000.
More ressources for the iNew brand and iNew I7000 model
Source: Screenshot Google