In this modern time our favorite smartphones integrate practical functionalities such as the ability to shoot a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the iNew I4000 HD from iNew assures to capture top quality photos of the best occasion of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one email, the method of capturing screenshot on the iNew I4000 HD working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is certainly truly convenient. The truth is, you have the option among two common solutions. The first one works with the fundamental items of your iNew I4000 HD. The second option is going to make you use a third-party apps, trusted, to make a screenshot on your iNew I4000 HD. Let’s check the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your iNew I4000 HD
- Head to the screen that you expect to record
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing iNew I4000 HD simply realized a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your iNew I4000 HD lack home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold together the Power and Home key
- The iNew I4000 HD easily grabbed an ideal screenshot that you can show by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the iNew I4000 HD right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head over to the display you wish to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your iNew I4000 HD by using third party apps
If for some reason you want to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your iNew I4000 HD, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of effective apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Use these apps on your iNew I4000 HD and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to update your iNew I4000 HD to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on the iNew I4000 HD is incredibly more simplistic. Google decided to shorten the technique like that:
Now, the screenshot taken with your iNew I4000 HD is kept on a particular folder.
Following that, you are able to publish screenshots taken with the iNew I4000 HD.
More ressources for the iNew brand and iNew I4000 HD model
Source: Screenshot Google