Right now your cell phones feature convenient functionalities such as the capability to capture a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Huawei Y7 from Huawei promises to take top quality pictures of the best situation of your life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one text message, the method of capturing screenshot on your Huawei Y7 using Android 7.0 Nougat is just truly simple. Actually, you have the choice between two basic options. The first one uses the fundamental tools of your Huawei Y7. The second process is going to make you employ a third-party application, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Huawei Y7. Let’s see the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your Huawei Y7
- Go to the screen that you choose to capture
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Huawei Y7 easily realized a screenshoot of your screen
If your Huawei Y7 lack home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- Your Huawei Y7 just took a wonderful screenshot that you are able show by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Huawei Y7 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head over to the display you choose to to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Y7 with third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Huawei Y7, you can! We selected for you some very good apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some shady tricks. Download these apps on your Huawei Y7 and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can update your Huawei Y7 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on your Huawei Y7 is going to be considerably more convenient. Google made the decision to make easier the technique like this:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Y7 is saved on a special folder.
Following that, you are able to share screenshots taken on your Huawei Y7.
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português