In these days many of our cell phones already include helpful features such as the ability to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 720 x 1440px, the Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 from Huawei assures to capture excellent photos of the best situation of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of making screenshot on the Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 working with Android 8.0 Oreo is going to be very convenient. The truth is, you have the choice among two universal methods. The first one utilize the regular applications of your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018. The second solution will make you employ a third-party application, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018. Let’s check the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018
- Look at the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- The Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 easily took a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 lack home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home key
- Your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 easily shot a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head to the display you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018, it’s possible!! We selected for you some very good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Use these apps on your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 and capture screenshots!
Extra: In the event that you are able to upgrade your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on the Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 is going to be much more straight forward. Google agreed to shorten the technique this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you are able to publish screenshots taken on your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português