Nowadays our mobile phones come with tremendous functionalities as the option to print a screenshot. With a display size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 720 x 1440px, the Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 from Huawei offers to record excellent images of the best situation of your life.
For a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Viber, Linkedin,… or for one email, the technique of taking screenshot on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 working with Android 8.0 Oreo is without question very convenient. In fact, you have the choice among two universal solutions. The first one works with the regular assets of your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018. The second process is going to make you use a third-party software, trusted, to make a screenshot on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018. Let’s experience the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018
- Head to the screen that you want to record
- Squeeze together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 actually made a screenshoot of your screen
In the event that your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 do not possess home button, the approach is as below:
- Squeeze together the Power and Home button
- The Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 just took a superb screenshot that you are able send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head over to the screen you choose to to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 with third party apps
In cases where you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018, you can! We picked for you some effective apps that you should install. No need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Use these apps on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 and capture screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can upgrade your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 has become way more simplistic. Google chose to make easier the method in this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 is kept on a distinct folder.
Following that, you can actually publish screenshots realized with the Huawei Y7 Prime 2018.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português