In these days most of our smartphones feature tremendous functionalities just like the ability to take a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Huawei Y6 Pro from Huawei promises to record high quality pictures of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps such as Tik Tok, Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of capturing screenshot on the Huawei Y6 Pro using Android 5.0 Lollipop is definitely very simple. In fact, you have the option between two general solutions. The first one utilize the regular assets of your Huawei Y6 Pro. The second method is going to have you implement a third-party software, reliable, to produce a screenshot on your Huawei Y6 Pro. Let’s see the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your Huawei Y6 Pro
- Go to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Huawei Y6 Pro simply realized a screenshoot of the display
However, if your Huawei Y6 Pro lack home button, the procedure is as below:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Huawei Y6 Pro easily made a superb screenshot that you can share by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Huawei Y6 Pro until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Look at the display you expect to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Y6 Pro with third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Huawei Y6 Pro, it’s possible!! We chose for you some really good apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Set up these apps on your Huawei Y6 Pro and make screenshots!
Bonus: If you are able to upgrade your Huawei Y6 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your Huawei Y6 Pro is going to be incredibly more easy. Google decided to shorten the procedure like this:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Y6 Pro is kept on a distinct folder.
After that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized with the Huawei Y6 Pro.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Y6 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português