In these days most of our mobile phones already include helpful functionalities just like the capability to print a screenshot. With a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 from Huawei assures to seize top quality images of the best moment of your personal life.
For a screenshot of popular apps like Twitter , Viber, Instagram,… or for one text message, the technique of shooting screenshot on your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 working with Android 7.0 Nougat is definitely truly fast. Actually, you have the choice between two common options. The first one works with the basic applications of your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017. The second option is going to make you employ a third-party apps, reliable, to make a screenshot on your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017. Let’s see the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017
- Head to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 simply made a screenshoot of your display
However, if your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 do not have home button, the approach is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 simply shot a superb screenshot that you are able publish by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 by using third party apps
If for some reason you want to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017, it’s possible!! We chose for you some really good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Download these apps on your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 and capture screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 is considerably more pain-free. Google decided to ease the procedure like that:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, it is easy to publish screenshots realized with the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português