Nowadays our smartphones include great characteristics such as the capability to capture a screenshot. Using a screen size of 4.5″ and a resolution of 480 x 854px, the Huawei Y3 II from Huawei offers to capture top quality pictures of the best instant of your existence.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the technique of making screenshot on the Huawei Y3 II running Android 5.0 Lollipop is without question very fast. In reality, you have the choice between two basic methods. The first one utilize the fundamental items of your Huawei Y3 II. The second method will make you implement a third-party application, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your Huawei Y3 II. Let’s see the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Y3 II
- Head to the screen that you expect to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Huawei Y3 II actually realized a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Huawei Y3 II don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home key
- Your Huawei Y3 II just took a fantastic screenshot that you are able show by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Huawei Y3 II right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head to the display screen you wish to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Y3 II with third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Huawei Y3 II, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of very good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Install these apps on your Huawei Y3 II and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you can upgrade your Huawei Y3 II to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the Huawei Y3 II has become much more pain-free. Google decided to simplify the technique in this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Y3 II is kept on a special folder.
Following that, you can share screenshots taken on your Huawei Y3 II.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Y3 II model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português