In this modern time our favorite smartphones come with helpful functionalities like the capability to shoot a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 6.01″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2240px, the Huawei P20 Pro from Huawei assures to take top quality pictures of the best occasion of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Discord,… or for one email, the technique of making screenshot on the Huawei P20 Pro working with Android 8.0 Oreo is going to be very simple. Believe it or not, you have the option between two basic techniques. The first one requires the generic assets of your Huawei P20 Pro. The second option will make you utilize a third-party software, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Huawei P20 Pro. Let’s find out the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei P20 Pro
- Go to the screen that you expect to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Huawei P20 Pro easily took a screenshoot of the screen
If your Huawei P20 Pro do not possess home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Huawei P20 Pro simply made a superb screenshot that you can show by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Huawei P20 Pro right until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Look at the screen you choose to to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei P20 Pro using third party apps
If perhaps you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Huawei P20 Pro, you can! We picked for you one or two top notch apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Set up these apps on your Huawei P20 Pro and make screenshots!
Special: If you can update your Huawei P20 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your Huawei P20 Pro is incredibly more straight forward. Google agreed to ease the technique like that:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Huawei P20 Pro is kept on a special folder.
After that, you can share screenshots realized with the Huawei P20 Pro.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei P20 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português