In this modern time many of our mobile phones include practical functionalities just like the capability to take a screenshot. Using a display size of 5.65″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the Huawei P Smart from Huawei promises to take excellent images of the best situation of your existence.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one text message, the technique of capturing screenshot on the Huawei P Smart working with Android 8.0 Oreo is going to be very convenient. In reality, you have the option among two simple ways. The first one takes advantage of the fundamental applications of your Huawei P Smart. The second process will make you implement a third-party application, accredited, to produce a screenshot on your Huawei P Smart. Let’s discover the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Huawei P Smart
- Look at the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Huawei P Smart actually took a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Huawei P Smart lack home button, the method is as below:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Huawei P Smart easily made a perfect screenshot that you can show by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Huawei P Smart right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Check out the display you aspire to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei P Smart with third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Huawei P Smart, it’s possible!! We selected for you a couple of very good apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Set up these apps on your Huawei P Smart and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can update your Huawei P Smart to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on the Huawei P Smart is going to be way more easy. Google made the decision to shorten the method like this:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Huawei P Smart is saved on a special folder.
From there, you can publish screenshots taken with the Huawei P Smart.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei P Smart model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português