Right now a lot of our mobile phones include tremendous features just like the ability to take a screenshot. Using a display size of 6.3″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2340px, the Huawei Nova 3 from Huawei guarantees to snap high quality photos of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one email, the technique of shooting screenshot on the Huawei Nova 3 using Android 8.0 Oreo is without question very convenient. In reality, you have the choice between two simple options. The first one make use of the generic items of your Huawei Nova 3. The second solution is going to make you utilize a third-party software, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Huawei Nova 3. Let’s discover the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Nova 3
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Squeeze together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Huawei Nova 3 easily made a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Huawei Nova 3 do not have home button, the process is as below:
- Squeeze together the Power and Home button
- Your Huawei Nova 3 just grabbed a perfect screenshot that you are able share by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Huawei Nova 3 until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head to the screen you expect to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Nova 3 by using third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Huawei Nova 3, it’s possible!! We selected for you a few very good apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Use these apps on your Huawei Nova 3 and capture screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to update your Huawei Nova 3 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on your Huawei Nova 3 has become considerably more simplistic. Google decided to ease the procedure like this:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Nova 3 is kept on a distinct folder.
Following that, it is easy to publish screenshots realized on your Huawei Nova 3.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Nova 3 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português