Nowadays most of our smartphones have practical features as the ability to capture a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Huawei Mate 9 Pro from Huawei guarantees to seize excellent images of the best occasion of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the method of making screenshot on the Huawei Mate 9 Pro using Android 7.0 Nougat is just extremely fast. In fact, you have the choice among two standard ways. The first one utilize the regular tools of your Huawei Mate 9 Pro. The second technique is going to have you use a third-party application, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro. Let’s see the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Huawei Mate 9 Pro just realized a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your Huawei Mate 9 Pro do not have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- The Huawei Mate 9 Pro simply took an excellent screenshot that you can publish by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Huawei Mate 9 Pro right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head to the display you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Mate 9 Pro using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro, it’s possible!! We selected for you a few effective apps that you can install. No need to be root or some shady tricks. Add these apps on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can update your Huawei Mate 9 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on the Huawei Mate 9 Pro is going to be much more pain-free. Google made the decision to simplify the operation this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Mate 9 Pro is kept on a particular folder.
From there, you will be able to share screenshots taken on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Mate 9 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português