Right now many of our smartphones have useful characteristics just like the ability to shoot a screenshot. Using a display size of 6″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro from Huawei promises to capture high quality photos of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Snapchat, Viber, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the procedure of making screenshot on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro using Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely very fast. Actually, you have the choice among two standard solutions. The first one make use of the regular tools of your Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The second method is going to make you use a third-party software, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Go to the screen that you want to record
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Huawei Mate 10 Pro simply took a screenshoot of your display
However, if your Huawei Mate 10 Pro lack home button, the procedure is as below:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- Your Huawei Mate 10 Pro just made a superb screenshot that you are able show by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Huawei Mate 10 Pro right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you aspire to record, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Mate 10 Pro by using third party apps
In cases where you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro, you can! We picked for you some effective apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Install these apps on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro and take screenshots!
Special: In the event that you are able to update your Huawei Mate 10 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro is going to be incredibly more straight forward. Google made the decision to simplify the procedure in this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Mate 10 Pro is saved on a special folder.
From there, you can actually publish screenshots realized on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Mate 10 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português