Right now our favorite cell phones integrate practical features like the ability to print a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5.7″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Huawei Honor 8 Pro from Huawei assures to shoot outstanding photos of the best instant of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the task of making screenshot on your Huawei Honor 8 Pro running Android 8.0 Oreo is going to be extremely simple. Believe it or not, you have the option between two universal methods. The first one make use of the basic options of your Huawei Honor 8 Pro. The second method is going to make you utilize a third-party software, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your Huawei Honor 8 Pro. Let’s see the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Honor 8 Pro
- Go to the screen that you choose to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Huawei Honor 8 Pro just realized a screenshoot of your screen
In the event that your Huawei Honor 8 Pro do not have home button, the method is as below:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your Huawei Honor 8 Pro easily grabbed a superb screenshot that you are able publish by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Huawei Honor 8 Pro right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head over to the display you choose to to record, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Honor 8 Pro by using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Huawei Honor 8 Pro, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two very good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Download these apps on your Huawei Honor 8 Pro and make screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you can update your Huawei Honor 8 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Huawei Honor 8 Pro is going to be incredibly more straight forward. Google agreed to ease the procedure in this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Honor 8 Pro is kept on a particular folder.
After that, you can share screenshots realized on your Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Honor 8 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português