Right now a lot of our mobile phones include tremendous specifications as the option to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Huawei Honor 4C Pro from Huawei assures to capture quality photos of the best instant of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Snapchat, Viber, Instagram,… or for one email, the procedure of taking screenshot on the Huawei Honor 4C Pro running Android 5.0 Lollipop is just extremely convenient. Believe it or not, you have the choice among two standard ways. The first one utilize the regular applications of your Huawei Honor 4C Pro. The second option is going to make you implement a third-party software, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Huawei Honor 4C Pro. Let’s find out the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Huawei Honor 4C Pro
- Head over to the screen that you expect to capture
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Huawei Honor 4C Pro simply made a screenshoot of the display
However, if your Huawei Honor 4C Pro do not have home button, the process is as below:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home key
- Your Huawei Honor 4C Pro simply took a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Huawei Honor 4C Pro right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head over to the screen you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Honor 4C Pro using third party apps
In cases where you choose to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Huawei Honor 4C Pro, you can! We chose for you some really good apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some shady manipulation. Set up these apps on your Huawei Honor 4C Pro and make screenshots!
Special: If you are able to upgrade your Huawei Honor 4C Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Huawei Honor 4C Pro has become incredibly more convenient. Google chose to ease the operation like this:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Honor 4C Pro is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you can share screenshots realized on your Huawei Honor 4C Pro.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Honor 4C Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português