In these days our favorite cell phones include tremendous specifications as the ability to print a screenshot. With a display screen size of 4.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Huawei Ascend G615 from Huawei guarantees to record top quality images of the best occasion of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as WhatsApp, Wechat , Linkedin,… or for one email, the task of taking screenshot on the Huawei Ascend G615 using Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is definitely incredibly fast. Actually, you have the option among two basic techniques. The first one requires the basic assets of your Huawei Ascend G615. The second option is going to have you employ a third-party apps, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your Huawei Ascend G615. Let’s experience the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Huawei Ascend G615
- Look at the screen that you choose to capture
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- The Huawei Ascend G615 easily took a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your Huawei Ascend G615 do not possess home button, the process is as below:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home button
- The Huawei Ascend G615 just grabbed a superb screenshot that you are able send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Huawei Ascend G615 right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head over to the screen you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Huawei Ascend G615 by using third party apps
If for some reason you want to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Huawei Ascend G615, you can! We chose for you one or two effective apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some questionable tricks. Set up these apps on your Huawei Ascend G615 and take screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you can upgrade your Huawei Ascend G615 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on your Huawei Ascend G615 is going to be way more simplistic. Google decided to shorten the method this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Huawei Ascend G615 is saved on a particular folder.
After that, you can actually publish screenshots taken with the Huawei Ascend G615.
More ressources for the Huawei brand and Huawei Ascend G615 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: assistência HUAWEI em Português