In this modern time most of our smartphones have helpful specifications just like the ability to print a screenshot. Along with a display size of 6″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the HTC U12 Life from HTC assures to capture outstanding photos of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Twitter , Reddit, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the technique of capturing screenshot on your HTC U12 Life running Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely very convenient. In reality, you have the option between two basic solutions. The first one works with the regular tools of your HTC U12 Life. The second method is going to make you use a third-party software, trusted, to make a screenshot on your HTC U12 Life. Let’s check the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your HTC U12 Life
- Go to the screen that you want to capture
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The HTC U12 Life easily realized a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your HTC U12 Life lack home button, the approach is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home button
- The HTC U12 Life simply took a fantastic screenshot that you can publish by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your HTC U12 Life right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head to the display screen you expect to record, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC U12 Life with third party apps
If for some reason you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your HTC U12 Life, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two very good apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Add these apps on your HTC U12 Life and make screenshots!
Special: In the case that you are able to update your HTC U12 Life to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on your HTC U12 Life is going to be way more easy. Google agreed to shorten the operation in this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your HTC U12 Life is kept on a particular folder.
Following that, you can actually share screenshots taken on your HTC U12 Life.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC U12 Life model
Source: Screenshot Google