In these modern times our mobile phones come with helpful functionalities such as the ability to capture a screenshot. With a display size of 5.7″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the HTC U Ultra from HTC guarantees to capture top quality images of the best occasion of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on the HTC U Ultra running Android 7.0 Nougat is certainly truly fast. Actually, you have the option among two general techniques. The first one takes advantage of the generic assets of your HTC U Ultra. The second process is going to make you employ a third-party software, reliable, to make a screenshot on your HTC U Ultra. Let’s see the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your HTC U Ultra
- Go to the screen that you expect to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- The HTC U Ultra just realized a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your HTC U Ultra do not possess home button, the process is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your HTC U Ultra just grabbed a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the HTC U Ultra right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC U Ultra with third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your HTC U Ultra, it’s possible!! We selected for you some very good apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Add these apps on your HTC U Ultra and capture screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you can update your HTC U Ultra to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the HTC U Ultra has become considerably more simplistic. Google chose to ease the procedure this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your HTC U Ultra is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you can share screenshots taken with the HTC U Ultra.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC U Ultra model
Source: Screenshot Google