In these days your mobile phones already include helpful specifications as the ability to print a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the HTC One X9 from HTC guarantees to shoot quality pictures of the best situation of your personal life.
For a screenshot of trendy apps such as Twitter , Reddit, Discord,… or for one email, the technique of shooting screenshot on your HTC One X9 working with Android 6.0 Marshmallow is just truly fast. Actually, you have the option among two general ways. The first one uses the regular tools of your HTC One X9. The second option is going to have you employ a third-party application, accredited, to generate a screenshot on your HTC One X9. Let’s discover the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your HTC One X9
- Head to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing HTC One X9 actually took a screenshoot of your display
However, if your HTC One X9 don’t have home button, the approach is as below:
- Press in unison the Power and Home key
- Your HTC One X9 just did a wonderful screenshot that you can share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your HTC One X9 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC One X9 using third party apps
If perhaps you choose to make screenshoots with third party apps on your HTC One X9, it’s possible!! We chose for you some effective apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your HTC One X9 and make screenshots!
Special: If you are able to upgrade your HTC One X9 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your HTC One X9 has become much more smooth. Google made the decision to ease the method like that:
Now, the screenshot taken with your HTC One X9 is saved on a special folder.
Following that, you can actually publish screenshots realized with the HTC One X9.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC One X9 model
Source: Screenshot Google