In these days your mobile phones come with great specifications such as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the HTC One X10 from HTC offers to shoot high quality pictures of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Twitter , Viber, Instagram,… or for one text message, the technique of taking screenshot on the HTC One X10 using Android 7.0 Nougat is definitely incredibly simple. Believe it or not, you have the option among two common ways. The first one utilize the basic equipment of your HTC One X10. The second solution is going to have you use a third-party application, trusted, to make a screenshot on your HTC One X10. Let’s check the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your HTC One X10
- Head to the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- The HTC One X10 just took a screenshoot of the display
However, if your HTC One X10 don’t have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home key
- The HTC One X10 just made a perfect screenshot that you can publish by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your HTC One X10 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you aspire to record, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC One X10 with third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your HTC One X10, you can! We selected for you some top notch apps that you can install. No need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Add these apps on your HTC One X10 and take screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you can update your HTC One X10 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your HTC One X10 has become incredibly more easy. Google chose to ease the process this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your HTC One X10 is kept on a special folder.
Following that, you can actually publish screenshots taken on your HTC One X10.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC One X10 model
Source: Screenshot Google