Nowadays our mobile phones already include useful functionalities just like the capability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 4.7″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the HTC One X+ from HTC assures to shoot high quality photos of the best instant of your personal life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like WhatsApp, Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of capturing screenshot on the HTC One X+ using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is without question incredibly fast. The truth is, you have the choice between two common methods. The first one requires the fundamental items of your HTC One X+. The second method will have you use a third-party application, accredited, to make a screenshot on your HTC One X+. Let’s check the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your HTC One X+
- Head over to the screen that you choose to record
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing HTC One X+ simply took a screenshoot of the display
However, if your HTC One X+ do not have home button, the approach is the following:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home key
- The HTC One X+ simply took a wonderful screenshot that you are able send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the HTC One X+ right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Look at the display screen you wish to record, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC One X+ using third party apps
In the event that you want to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your HTC One X+, you can! We chose for you some effective apps that you’re able to install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Download these apps on your HTC One X+ and capture screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can upgrade your HTC One X+ to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the HTC One X+ is considerably more smooth. Google made the decision to make easier the method in this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your HTC One X+ is saved on a distinctive folder.
After that, you can share screenshots realized with the HTC One X+.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC One X+ model
Source: Screenshot Google