Nowadays many of our smartphones have tremendous characteristics such as the capability to print a screenshot. With a screen size of 4.3″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the HTC One mini from HTC assures to capture excellent images of the best situation of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one text message, the method of shooting screenshot on your HTC One mini using Android 4.4 KitKat is going to be extremely simple. Believe it or not, you have the choice among two general options. The first one takes advantage of the regular applications of your HTC One mini. The second process is going to make you employ a third-party application, accredited, to produce a screenshot on your HTC One mini. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your HTC One mini
- Look at the screen that you expect to capture
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- The HTC One mini easily realized a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your HTC One mini lack home button, the method is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your HTC One mini simply did a perfect screenshot that you can share by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the HTC One mini until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Look at the display screen you expect to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC One mini using third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your HTC One mini, you can! We chose for you a few very good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Use these apps on your HTC One mini and take screenshots!
Special: In the event that you are able to update your HTC One mini to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on the HTC One mini has become much more pain-free. Google chose to ease the process this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your HTC One mini is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, it is easy to share screenshots realized with the HTC One mini.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC One mini model
Source: Screenshot Google