Right now most of our mobile phones have great features such as the option to shoot a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the HTC One M8 from HTC offers to capture high quality images of the best instant of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps like Twitter , Viber, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of taking screenshot on the HTC One M8 running Android 6.0 Marshmallow is very simple. Actually, you have the option between two universal methods. The first one uses the regular equipment of your HTC One M8. The second solution will have you employ a third-party apps, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your HTC One M8. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your HTC One M8
- Head over to the screen that you choose to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing HTC One M8 easily took a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your HTC One M8 do not possess home button, the process is the following:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home button
- Your HTC One M8 simply took an excellent screenshot that you can send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the HTC One M8 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Look at the display you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC One M8 using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your HTC One M8, you can! We selected for you a few really good apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Set up these apps on your HTC One M8 and capture screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can update your HTC One M8 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the HTC One M8 has become incredibly more convenient. Google decided to ease the method like this:
So now, the screenshot taken with your HTC One M8 is kept on a particular folder.
Following that, it is easy to publish screenshots realized with the HTC One M8.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC One M8 model
Source: Screenshot Google