In this modern time a lot of our mobile phones already include convenient functionalities such as the option to shoot a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the HTC Desire 825 from HTC assures to shoot top quality photos of the best occasion of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps like Snapchat, Reddit, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the technique of shooting screenshot on your HTC Desire 825 working with Android 6.0 Marshmallow is going to be extremely simple. In reality, you have the choice among two universal methods. The first one uses the generic equipment of your HTC Desire 825. The second technique is going to make you utilize a third-party software, trusted, to create a screenshot on your HTC Desire 825. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your HTC Desire 825
- Head over to the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- The HTC Desire 825 actually made a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your HTC Desire 825 do not have home button, the process is as below:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home key
- The HTC Desire 825 easily made an ideal screenshot that you are able send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the HTC Desire 825 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Go to the display screen you expect to capture, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC Desire 825 by using third party apps
In the casethat you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your HTC Desire 825, it’s possible!! We picked for you some effective apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Install these apps on your HTC Desire 825 and make screenshots!
Extra: If you are able to upgrade your HTC Desire 825 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the HTC Desire 825 has become much more easy. Google made the decision to simplify the method like this:
So now, the screenshot taken with your HTC Desire 825 is saved on a special folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots taken on your HTC Desire 825.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC Desire 825 model
Source: Screenshot Google