In this modern time a lot of our mobile phones integrate tremendous features such as the ability to print a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the HTC Desire 816 from HTC promises to record outstanding images of the best instant of your personal life.
For a screenshot of trendy apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Discord,… or for one email, the task of taking screenshot on your HTC Desire 816 working with Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely very simple. Actually, you have the choice between two standard techniques. The first one uses the basic items of your HTC Desire 816. The second solution will have you implement a third-party application, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your HTC Desire 816. Let’s find out the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your HTC Desire 816
- Head over to the screen that you want to record
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The HTC Desire 816 actually took a screenshoot of your display
If your HTC Desire 816 don’t have home button, the method is as below:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home button
- Your HTC Desire 816 just took an ideal screenshot that you can publish by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the HTC Desire 816 until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Head to the screen you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC Desire 816 using third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your HTC Desire 816, it’s possible!! We chose for you a couple of top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Add these apps on your HTC Desire 816 and capture screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can upgrade your HTC Desire 816 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the HTC Desire 816 is incredibly more convenient. Google chose to shorten the operation like this:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your HTC Desire 816 is kept on a special folder.
From there, it is easy to share screenshots realized with the HTC Desire 816.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC Desire 816 model
Source: Screenshot Google