Nowadays most of our cell phones integrate tremendous characteristics just like the option to shoot a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the HTC Desire 626G from HTC offers to seize top quality pictures of the best situation of your life.
For a screenshot of trendy apps like Tik Tok, Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the procedure of taking screenshot on your HTC Desire 626G working with Android 4.4 KitKat is certainly extremely simple. The truth is, you have the choice between two universal methods. The first one utilize the fundamental applications of your HTC Desire 626G. The second method is going to make you implement a third-party software, accredited, to generate a screenshot on your HTC Desire 626G. Let’s find out the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your HTC Desire 626G
- Go to the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing HTC Desire 626G simply realized a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your HTC Desire 626G lack home button, the procedure is as below:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The HTC Desire 626G simply grabbed an ideal screenshot that you are able send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your HTC Desire 626G until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Check out the screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC Desire 626G using third party apps
If perhaps you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your HTC Desire 626G, you can! We picked for you one or two very good apps that you may install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your HTC Desire 626G and capture screenshots!
Special: If you are able to upgrade your HTC Desire 626G to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your HTC Desire 626G is way more pain-free. Google agreed to ease the process in this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your HTC Desire 626G is kept on a special folder.
From there, you are able to publish screenshots realized with the HTC Desire 626G.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC Desire 626G model
Source: Screenshot Google