In this modern time many of our smartphones feature tremendous features like the capability to print a screenshot. With a display size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the 360 N7 from 360 assures to record top quality images of the best situation of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps like Tik Tok, Skype, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the procedure of shooting screenshot on the 360 N7 running Android 8.0 Oreo is very simple. In reality, you have the option between two simple ways. The first one works with the fundamental assets of your 360 N7. The second process is going to make you implement a third-party software, accredited, to create a screenshot on your 360 N7. Let’s discover the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your 360 N7
- Go to the screen that you expect to capture
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your 360 N7 actually took a screenshoot of the screen
If your 360 N7 lack home button, the process is as below:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home button
- The 360 N7 just grabbed a superb screenshot that you can share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the 360 N7 until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Check out the display screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your 360 N7 using third party apps
In the event that you choose to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your 360 N7, you can! We chose for you some very good apps that you may install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Set up these apps on your 360 N7 and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to update your 360 N7 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on the 360 N7 is going to be much more convenient. Google made the decision to ease the process in this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your 360 N7 is kept on a particular folder.
After that, it is easy to share screenshots taken on your 360 N7.
Source: Screenshot Google